Register

ITV's Pizza Competition.

What do you think about the food programmes being broadcast?

ITV's Pizza Competition.

Postby Wokman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

I saw this briefly on ITV's This Morning programme the other day and thought it might be interesting for anyone who wanted to enter.
It would be great to think of somebody on here becoming the next pizza king or queen.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/food/peo ... -to-enter/

Maybe we coulod think of some elaborate pizza on here so that anyone wanting to enter could use the suggested toppings. What do you think ?

Site Admin

Re: ITV's Pizza Competition.

Postby Sakkarin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

Probably a bit late now anyway, but my favourite pizza toppings are relatively boring and run-of-the-mill, so I don't think I'm a candidate for the prize!

Postby Alison Wright » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Sakkarin wrote:Probably a bit late now anyway

You might not be Sakks - (or Sugar Substitute!) - I saw it advertised on TV yesterday
Sakkarin wrote:but my favourite pizza toppings are relatively boring and run-of-the-mill, so I don't think I'm a candidate for the prize!

So are mine, but I came across this website recently & there are a few quite unusual toppings there. My favourite one being this roast butternut squash, caramelised onion, gorgonzola & crispy fried sage - it looks lush!
http://www.closetcooking.com/search/lab ... g%20Bakers

Postby Wokman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 pm

I just had a quick look and the competition closes for submission of entries at 12.00 p.m. on Friday 26 October 2012.

Nevertheless Alison, that pizza on the link you gave does look delicious.

Return to TV & Radio