Register

FAO: Mark111757

What do you think about the food programmes being broadcast?

FAO: Mark111757

Postby Alison Wright » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi Mark,
Tried to PM you, but you don't seem to have that facility ticked on your user profile ....

Anyhoo, not about food progs - but last week I mentioned to my son the new series of Downton Abbey starts here on Sunday night.

Up to now he's only ever watched BBC progs via his VPN & wonders if he is also able to watch ITV progs in 'real time'? ie: UK screening at 9pm = 1pm Los Angeles time.

He & some of his US friends are huge fans but always have to wait months for the US to show it. So he's hoping if it screens at lunchtime this Sunday he can put on his take of a 'Super Bowl' party with everyone bringing snacks to share.

I can't quite believe how excited about it they all are :roll: .... hope you can advise :crossed

Re: FAO: Mark111757

Postby mark111757 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:59 pm

well hi there

dont know .....never tried to watch tv live with a vpn....have watched stuff on demand using it, no probs there....when i do i do not do anything else other than just watching the show....

i would tell him to give it a try....i did not know that itv was streamed live.....does he do the file sharing thing? he could download it and watch it that way..not the same as live i know.....

i am figuring that it will appear on file sharing sites anytime after 430pm ET here....CANNOT wait!!!!!!! i have downloaded the past series and enjoyed them all

thank you for mentioning about the PMs...will look into that too

Re: FAO: Mark111757

Postby mark111757 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 am

so did your son get to see Downton Abbey?? i have been enjoying it very much.....look forward to it on sunday nites

Return to TV & Radio